RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: cannot send after transport endpoint shutdo

From: Joreen Tan
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: cannot send after transport endpoint shutdown
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:56:43 +0800

If i want the usrp to act as both of a transmitter and a receiver at one station, meaning i want the usrp to be able to transmit and receive at the same time, which file should i activate instead?

I don't understand the following statement "Auto T/R" (Automatic Transmit/Receiver switching) handles it for you. With Auto T/R enabled, the receiver runs unless there are samples in the Transmit FIFO. This is handled in the FGPA", could you provide some sample code or example to illustrate how to achieve this?

Regards,
Joreen