Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 PPS and REF

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 PPS and REF
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:26:45 -0600

Douglas Geiger wrote:

> This is with no 1PPS, no 10Mhz reference signal, and the antenna on
> 30:80 was removed (installed on 30:81). I'm going to pull up wireshark
> to compare the frames I'm getting from each USRP2.
>  Doug

Ok, looking at the frames in wireshark, looking for the timestamps that
were sent to the copy handler, it looks like only the frames from 30:80
are being used, and they're being used twice (i.e. u2b->rx_samples(0,
handlerb.get()) got the same samples that u2a->rx_samples(0,
handlera.get()) got). Is sync_to_pps() supposed to reliably return false
if the FPGA did not find a signal to sync to?
 Doug

--
Doug Geiger
Research Assistant