RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 PPS and REF

From: Suprin, Charles E.
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 PPS and REF
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:43:17 -0500

Doug,

Working only on my single channel setup, what appears to happen is that there
is the time stamp for the first sample in the frame. The frame alignment seems
to remain a function of when the device was turned on.

Now if sync_every_pps worked with the 31 December 2008 firmware.  I think I
need to wait for a newer FPGA/VHDL firmware release for that to happen.

Charles