Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py buffer crash

From: yyzhuang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py buffer crash
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eric,

The command line: sudo ./tunnel.py --freq 2.44G --bitrate 500k -v (is
bitrate has something to do with buffer?)

I installed GNU Radio from here: svn co
http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/releases/3.1 gnuradio

I never had that buffer problem before I moved the 2 boxes to another lab
(from computer science lab to ee lab). Will it because of the higher
interference in the busier channel that caused too many packets being queued
in the buffer, and caused the buffer over flow?

Thanks a ton.

Yanyan