Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py buffer crash

From: yyzhuang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py buffer crash
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 20:49:03 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry.

If we do ./tunnel and ping between two boxes over the air, both tx and rx
breaks right after a few ping. They don't break at the same time though, but
it does happen every time. If we do over channel emulator (by connecting the
antenna of USRP to the emulator), we can ping the two machines much longer,
but it still breaks.

Sorry again, no offense. I didn't mean to be rude or something.

Yanyan