[Discuss-gnuradio] libcomedi 0.7.22.2-2 not working in Ibex (Ubuntu 8.10

From: pratincola
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] libcomedi 0.7.22.2-2 not working in Ibex (Ubuntu 8.10)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:04:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I am just getting started in GNU Radio, and I was having some trouble
getting libcomedi 0.7.22.2-2 to work in Ibex.

the libcomedi-0.7.22 is packaged for hardy, which is replaced by libcomedi0
in intrepid ibex.

The deb files for GNURadio 3.1.3 we're written for hardy, they haven't been
updated to work with intrepid Ibex.
I know the  3.1.4 release will work this out, but is there a work around to
fix it in Intepid Ibex?

Thanks In advance,