[Discuss-gnuradio] modulation and demodulation

From: yyzhuang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] modulation and demodulation
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:44:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

We are trying to set different modulation and demodulation schemes in
gnuradio example tunnel.py. The default is gmsk, which works fine. But when
we used -m dbpsk option, the two PCs can't ping each other. I looked through
the script

    tb = my_top_block(mods[options.modulation],
                      demods[options.modulation],
                      mac.phy_rx_callback,
                      options)

It should be ok if we specify a different modulation with -m, unless there's
other settings needed. Can anybody help us with the problem? Thanks a lot.

Yanyan