Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modulation and demodulation

From: yyzhuang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modulation and demodulation
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks

Oh yes the "-m" specifies the mod and demod. But the modulation seems
related to some other parameters, which I can't see with the "-h" option. We
can change the rate by --bitrate, but how about transmit power, and receiver
acquisition loop?

BTW, does anybody have the correct parameters setting for DBPSK and DQPSK?
We are doing a project, the deadline is approaching. Thanks a lot.

Yanyan