[Discuss-gnuradio] [How the USRP distinguishes the packets if there are

From: Rita's pfc
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [How the USRP distinguishes the packets if there are interferences?
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,
I'm using the ofdm_benchmark, and I have changed some parts after
make_packet in the ofdm_packet_utils. I have problems with the deteccion of
the packets in the receiver.
How the antenna of the USRP detects the sent packets? For example, if
packages are sent in the 2.4 GHz band, interference in this band is, how
does the board distinguish the packages? Or the board just simple takes what
it finds and then unpacks and sees if the packets are correct or
incorrect... ?

Thank you