Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX configure error

From: Josef Vukovic
Subject: Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX configure error
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:48:16 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josef Vukovic <address@hidden>
Date: 2009/8/7
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX configure error
To: "Chukhman, Ilya A." <address@hidden>

2009/8/7 Josef Vukovic <address@hidden>

2009/8/7 Chukhman, Ilya A. <address@hidden>

I am having a similar problem.  Have you been able to resolve this error?

Thanks,
Ilya

No, I am still working on it.
Found out unitll know it is an issue with the conftest.f, maybe the wrong version of g77
look here http://paste.lisp.org/display/84989

I am know and the next few time in the #gnuradio chat, so if you want your can jump in it , too

It is defenitly no problem with g77 it compiles this test.f programm and it runs without problems.
http://paste.lisp.org/display/84994

so I guess somethig is wrong with the conftest.f fortran porgramm, But where is it, Any hints?
Is it in the package autoconfig?

My g77 Version is:

q6a61:~/prog/fortran josefvukovic$ g77 --version
GNU Fortran (GCC) 3.4.6

and my gcc Version is:

q6a61:~/prog/fortran josefvukovic$ gcc --version
powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5370)

So what ...

cu
Josef

cu