[Discuss-gnuradio] compiling c++ blocks

From: Jordan J Riggs
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] compiling c++ blocks
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:27:02 -0600

All,

I'm attempting to write a block for GNU Radio. However, the tutorial on http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/howto-write-a-block.html is significantly different than the structure of gr-how-to-write-a-block included with the current release of gnuradio. Insofar as I can tell, the tutorial written by Eric Blossom only explains how to run a QA test on the block, not how to compile or install it. As a person who has never worked with autotools (other than to compile other people's code), I am lost in the dark. Can anyone point me to any resources?

Thanks,
Jordan