Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] compiling c++ blocks

From: Jordan J Riggs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] compiling c++ blocks
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:02:08 -0600

If I have .cc .h .i and Makefile.am all ready, could I go back to the top directory containing "configure" and make again(make from the top) instead of using automake at src/lib directory in order to generate the make file?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. I always make from the root directory. In any case, I would do a "make clean" before running "make" again. And if you change the names of your source files, I would start over at "./bootstrap".

Jordan