[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: dbid from usrp2

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: dbid from usrp2
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:08:23 +0200

Regarding the second question, I just found out that the freq_min and
freq_max values are hard-coded in the usrp/host/lib/legacy/db_xyz.cc
files, with wrong values, of course (the BasicRX reports a +-90 GHz
frequency range)... What's up with that?

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International