[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC multi channel scope

From: Larry Wagner
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC multi channel scope
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:21:27 -0700

Hi -

I am trying to get multiple traces to display in the Scope Sink block for GNU Radio Companion 3.2.3svn. When I set the number of inputs to something other than 1 the block shows the correct number of sinks but the traces do not appear. Also if I set a single input to complex I only see one trace.

And I am not sure as to what value I should set the sample rate.

Can someone tell me what to do?

Thanks,

 - Larry