SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] fundamentals of block-connections, message queue

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] fundamentals of block-connections, message queue etc.
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:24:37 +0200

Hi Milo,
As I understand (if we're still are talking about the 802.11b code), the tx
side uses multiple message queues "in between" the processing blocks to handle
the different data rates. I'm not sure I understand your question, but yes the
detete_head() function is used to extract messages from the queue. Take a look
in the bbn_80211b_pkt.py and I think you will see how the message queues are
used there.

/Ulrika