SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] fundamentals of block-connections, message queue

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] fundamentals of block-connections, message queue etc.
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:00:57 +0200

 Thank you both very much for your responses Doug and Colby. I have now gone
through the code in gr-usrp2 and usrp2/host thoroughly and I can see how the
data is handled before sent on to the processing blocks.

I can also see that the metadata is discarded at a point, and I found some post
in the archive about that this will be changed in later releases. I'm curious
if anyone knows if this is something anyone is working on at the moment?

/Ulrika