Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] You know what would be cool...

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] You know what would be cool...
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 16:20:06 -0700

FM Radio Demodulation (I know there are FM tutorials out there, but
none using grc):

The examples are lacking, but we definitely have this one:

http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/grc/examples/usrp/usrp_wbfm_receive.grc

* Including wideband samples of lots of FM signals (Multiple simultaneous ones)
* Step by step screen shots from grc on how to import the file source
all the way to the alsa sink
* How to do multiple stations at a time
* Explanation of all the parameters set inside the blocks (I can
tinker with the variables, but I don't know what they mean.)

I am planing on making grc-based screen casts as a gnuradio introductory tutorial. Hopefully soon!

-Josh