[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Fail to set RF frequency in certain ra

From: George Lee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Fail to set RF frequency in certain range using Basic TX
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:43:03 -0700

When I tried to set the center frequency to 80M using Basic Tx board, the error message I got is as follows. I also tried some other frequency, from 70M - 84M , and had the same error. For most of the other frequency, it works fine. $ ./usrp_siggen.py --const -i 32 -f 80M usb_control_msg failed: usb_control_msg(DeviceRequestTO): pipe is stalled Using TX d'board A: Basic Tx Failed to set RF frequency Does anyone know the reason for this and how to solve this? Thank you very much.

George