[Discuss-gnuradio] OT: WARNING! My trouble maker gene is firing

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OT: WARNING! My trouble maker gene is firing
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:28:24 -0400

I am wondering if anyone in receipt of this note is friends with or knows the name of a good high level contact at the ACLU. I have a first amendment case I would like to discuss with them.

Please contact me OFF LIST.

Bob McGwier

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.