Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Noise Floor

From: Tim Pearce
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Noise Floor
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:57:59 +0000

I've had quite a few problems which I think are caused by poor phase noise on the XCVR2450 -- it's an all in one chip with a local oscillator on board etc - the 2400 appears quite a bit better (20dB if I remember correctly!)

The schematics are in an odd place for this board - I could only find a link under the USRP1 page http://gnuradio.org/trac/attachment/wiki/USRP/xcvr2450_rev1.1.pdf

Tim