Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Boost Problem in Compiling Current Trunk

From: Mir M. Ali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Boost Problem in Compiling Current Trunk
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:41:22 -0600

Hi Firas,
I am having the same problem with the current trunk. Can you tell me how you fixed the error? I am using Ubuntu 8.04 and boost_1_37_0. I tried fixing the libtool problem in Ubuntu by editing the /etc/ld.so.conf file as mentioned in Gnuradio's Ubuntu installation instructions. But the same error still persists. A little help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ali