Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: sending IQ samples of square is resulting wi

From: srinivas naga vutukuri
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: sending IQ samples of square is resulting with lot of noise.
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:53:49 +0530

Thank you Jason, I could able to see the exact waveform of the samples from One USRP2 to another USRP2. But i found the scaling of the amplitude when I see from usrp2_fft.py and attaching a Scope Sink (like oscilloscope scope sink), there is much variance, which usrp2_fft.py is showing much amplified scale, but the real one of Scope Sink in the GRC is showing very very low amplitude factor, Is there any understanding is required here? And if i want to get some amplified result what to be done?

best regards,
srinivas.

Jason Uher wrote:
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 3:31 AM, srinivas naga vutukuri