Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx frequency changing by clk_divider

From: Yan Nie
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx frequency changing by clk_divider
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:32:26 +0800

Hi Johnathan,

I'm doing something similar as you did in gr-sounder project, sending a code modulated as BPSK with the suppplied center frequency, but different code (which contains 1 and -1 also), and bandwith for the code, which is 32kHz instead of 32MHz. I used the clk_divider block to down the frequency to 32kHz, then I monitored the signal from the antenna part on daughterboard by an oscilloscope. The waveform of the signal is a nicer sinusoid wave, but it doesn't show the phase shift for -1 part in the sequence.

I'm not sure if it's clear. If not, I will post some photos of the oscilloscope, but it just a continued sine wave without any phase shift for BPSK modulation.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Yan