[Discuss-gnuradio] NO KNOBS, An interesting piece on army web site

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] NO KNOBS, An interesting piece on army web site
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:45:02 -0500

http://www.twitpic.com/105rzu

I wonder why it disappeared? Maybe coincidence. This was mentioned at the recent SDR Forum technical conference. SDR Forum has become the newest buzz word in town, Wireless Innovation Forum (you have to stay relevant right? You cannot believe how many times I hear at work that RF is dead but Wireless is in!).

Bob