[Discuss-gnuradio] MacPorts and GNU Radio 32-bit

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] MacPorts and GNU Radio 32-bit
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:02:38 -0500

I've updated MacPorts to use GNU Radio 3.2.2 ; if you're using OSX 10.5 or 10.6 as 32-bit, please give these ports a try & see if they work for you. And, let me know if you run into any difficulties. Your shell environment's PYTHONPATH and such just need to work with MacPorts -- nothing special added for GNU Radio since it's installed by MacPorts. These ports will compile on as 32-bit only right now. I'll be adding in patches for 64-bit compilation "real soon now". Turns out it's easier to just commit the changes than create a tarball & have folks beta test ... really wish they used GIT, since it would make beta testing doable and quite simple. More soon. - MLD