[Discuss-gnuradio] Data transfer using Sound cards

From: ahmed hussein fayez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data transfer using Sound cards
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:46:14 +0000

Hi All

I am a beginner to the GNU Radio world ...so i apologize ahead if i am taking much of your precious time.

I am trying to transfer data between two PCs running Ubuntu9.04 gnuradio 3.2.2 using a wired channel via sound cards.Looking in the mail list archive i found a similar topic but with no replies.

My target is to implement  an OFDM Transceiver over wired channel using gnuradio (ADSL modem).At this time i managed to send signals through the sound card using NBFM Transmitter but i can't acquire any Rx signal at the destenation PC  Line in.

I need to know how to deal with sound cards to be able to exchange data between the source and destination.

Thanks in advance

Ahmed H Fayez