[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM receiver on USRP2

From: Srinivas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM receiver on USRP2
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:45:03 -0500

Hi All,

I have 2 pairs of USRP2s with GNURadio-3.2 installed on their hosts. On one pair I am able to successfully run OFDM (benchmark_ofdm_tx & rx) with almost 95+% packet success rate. However on the other pair I am not receiving even 1 packet!

I am using the same host machines and scripts. I also tried swapping the daughtercards (XCVR2450) and the firmwares with the working pair, but the problem remains.

Does any one have a clue of where the problem might be ?

PS: The received signal spectrum (usrp2_fft.py) on one of the non-working USRP2s is attached herewith. Besides this I plotted the spectrum of the received data from usrp2_rx_cfile.py at the receiver using MATLAB. The spectrum is of the same shape and strength as usrp2_fft.py displays.

thanks,
--
Srinivas
WINLAB, Rutgers University