RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncronous data aquisition using multiple USRP2 b

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncronous data aquisition using multiple USRP2 boards
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:08:05 +0100

Hi,
What do we see in your example? Have you divided the clock by 10?
Is the output stable or are the edges jittering anything?

When I look at our clock outputs (in a very quick measurement) they are all
approximately in phase but the edges are jittering quite a bit, and I would
assume that to different usrp2s could in a worst case be as far apart as half a
clock cycle...

Regards,
Ulrika