RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Timestamp value

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Timestamp value
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:57:20 +0100

I now ran the vrt version and when I take the difference in ticks between the packets and divide by the decimation rate, the result is always 365. Seems more reasonable than the results by the other versions, but I would still expect the value to be 371 since samples_per_frame is set by default to this value in rx_samples. Where does the value 365 come from?

Maybe the number of samples in VRT packet is 365 ?

BR/
Per