Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Timestamp value

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Timestamp value
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:11:38 -0800

You need to flash the sd card with fpga and firmware images from http://www.ettus.com/usrp2_vrt

Then you must install the host code from this branch: http://gnuradio.org/cgit/jblum.git/log/?h=usrp2_vrt

Alternatively, you can also build the firmware and fpga images from that branch as well.

One way to know that the host code is properly installed is to run wireshark. When you run the command find_usrps, you should see an ethernet packet going out with protocol id "0xbef0". If it shows protocol id "0xbeef" than you are not running the vrt branch.

-Josh