RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Progress on Sheeva -- actually got a half-way fun

From: Bruce Stansby
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Progress on Sheeva -- actually got a half-way functional flow-graph working
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 23:19:50 +0000

I did the same sort of thing comparing the 2 channel 1Gs/s roach boards and the
4 channel 1.5Gs/s PX15500's when every one was ranting about the roach boards
and how cheap they where. It worked out a persample dollar of a 3rd less or so
for the more expensive one.

What it really comes down to is, what do you really need, and will you ever
have any need of the capabilities. And more importantly do you have the could
hard cash to get the more "expensive one"

Bruce