Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: interfacing a DSP array card to USRP2

From: Vikram Ragukumar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: interfacing a DSP array card to USRP2
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 18:13:55 -0500

Matt,

3) Do you have an FPGA internal achitecture block diagram of any
type?  Is there another group you're aware of doing such "major
modification" FPGA work that we might talk to?

There were some on the wiki at one time. If they're not still there I'll post a talk I did which covers the architecture.

I have looked at the wiki (http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio), however i was not able to find any block diagrams for the internal architecture of the FPGA for USRP2. I still might not be look in the correct place. Could you please point me in the right direction ?

It would be nice if you could post the presentation that you made, that covered the architecture.

Thanks and Regards,
Vikram.