Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: interfacing a DSP array card to USRP2

From: Jeff Brower
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: interfacing a DSP array card to USRP2
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:10:25 -0500 (CDT)

Matt-

About Vikram's 10/100 mode question, we were wondering if it's a design flaw;
i.e. something wrong from the start in
the original opencores.org source, or if it's fixable but hasn't been a high
priority item given USRP2's high data
rate requirements.  But then I found this post:

  http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/143084

So I guess the former.  If there are any hints you can give on what's wrong, we
can take a look.  Maybe our guys can
get it working.

-Jeff