[Discuss-gnuradio] rx_voice and tx_voice help

From: merve_aydogan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] rx_voice and tx_voice help
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:53:36 +0300 (EEST)

Hello..
     We trying to run rx_voice and tx_voice python codes. It worked for
the first time we could listen voice from the receiver side. But when
we stop the code and  try it again but this time an error occured
about audio_alsa_sink and code didn't run. We tried this a few times
and see that to run the code properly we should close the terminal
and open a new terminal and also shut down the usrp and open it
again.After these code could run again.What can be the reason of this
and what should we do?
I'm copying the error:

audio_alsa_sink[hw:0,0]: Device or resource busy
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "rx_voice.py", line 133, in <module>
    main()
  File "rx_voice.py", line 123, in main
    tb = my_top_block(demods[options.modulation], rx_callback, options)
  File "rx_voice.py", line 65, in __init__
    self.audio_tx = audio_tx(options.audio_output)
  File "rx_voice.py", line 54, in __init__
    audio_sink = audio.sink(8000, audio_output_dev)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gnuradio/audio_alsa.py", line
299, in sink
    return _audio_alsa.sink(*args, **kwargs)
RuntimeError: audio_alsa_sink

    Best Regards..
    Merve..