Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] XML Editing Tools

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] XML Editing Tools
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:36:08 -0700

I am afraid that the files look hand-written. You can misuse doxygen to make manuals by feeding it hand written xml. At least I think thats the case.

I am interested to have a wiki-based markup, where the wiki code could be rendered into doxygen xml by a small python script (or just strait to html, it doesnt need to integrate with doxygen).

Its easier to write wiki code than xml, and its easier to maintain documentation code checked into the git repo (and keep it version specific).

What do you think about a wiki-based solution to extending gnuradio documentation?

-Josh