Re: re[Discuss-gnuradio] configuring with usrp2 src present

From: Andy_Long
Subject: Re: re[Discuss-gnuradio] configuring with usrp2 src present
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:27:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Johnathan

I have faced the same problem. I try to received the limited samples from
USRP2 by using "head"block. It should return a -1 and the flow graph will
stop, am I right?

Then I call myblock.run() again during the while loop for several times.
However, after running the loop for more than three times, the message
repeated as below without any other output anymore.

usrp2: channel 0 not receiving
usrp2::rx_samples() failed

I am a bit confused since I have already updated all the packages in
synaptic package manager. The newest version is 3.2.2-1. Should I updated
anything else to solve this problem? Other examples related to USRP2 such as
usrp2_fft and usrp2_display did not have such problem.

Thank you.

best regards,
Andy