[Discuss-gnuradio] OSX Testing Request for Branch

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX Testing Request for Branch
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:50:14 -0600

I'm in a place where I have no USRP with which to test some changes. The change is to move from a mix of threading via gr-omnithread and darwin pthreads (via an intermediate class I called 'mld_threads') to the gruel:: namespace threads. Here's the info:

$ git checkout wip/remove-mld-threads

will checkout the branch from the GNU Radio GIT repository, and switch to that branch. You can do a usual 'make' to build everything (2 Makefile.am's were changed, but those will be rebuilt during 'make'); compiling works for me, as do the changes to gr-audio-osx. So, what I'm hoping someone can do is try GNU Radio with a USRP and this branch, to verify that the darwin USRP FUSB code still works.

When you're done, you can go back to GNU Radio GIT master with:

$ git checkout master

Thanks! - MLD