Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX Testing Request for Branch

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX Testing Request for Branch
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:54:26 -0700

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 06:50, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm in a place where I have no USRP with which to test some changes.  The
> change is to move from a mix of threading via gr-omnithread and darwin
> pthreads (via an intermediate class I called 'mld_threads') to the gruel::
> namespace threads.  Here's the info:
>
> $ git checkout wip/remove-mld-threads

Actually, I steered Michael wrong on this.  The correct method to
check out the test branch if you have a normal git clone is:

$ git checkout -b wip/remove-mld-threads origin/wip/remove-mld-threads

This creates a local tracking branch and switches to it.

When you are done testing, you can remove your local branch:

$ git checkout master
$ git branch -D wip/remove-mld-threads

Johnathan