Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Help required tunnel.py

From: Tuan Ta
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Help required tunnel.py
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 08:50:31 -0400

Did you manage to have an IP/TCP section working? I tried changing both the carrier threshold and interpolation, decimation values but every time I tried pinging the other USRP, I got the message 'Destination Host Unreachable'.

I tried benchmark_tx/rx and always had packet drops; benchmark_ofdm_tx/rx always had TIMEOUT. The only thing that worked for me was transmitting a sine wave using usrp_siggen and plot it using usrp_scope. I'm so confused. I've been trying to identify the problem for almost 2 weeks now but no avail.

If it helps, I'm running Ubuntu 10.04, GNU Radio 3.2.2 tarball. Hardware: USRP, RFX2400 daughterboards and WA5VJB antennas (the antennas are not from Ettus Research, but should work fine)

Tuan