[Discuss-gnuradio] constellation sink block in GRC

From: Guanbo Zheng
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] constellation sink block in GRC
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 00:26:57 -0500

Hi,

Anything knows how to set up the parameters at Constellation sink in GRC, eg., theta, Alpha, max frequency, Mu,

I am doing some basic tests in GRC+two USRP2, trying to see how the constellation look like. But it does not show good for DBPSK/DQPSK. especially at RX, after downconverting from high frequency(2.4GHz), it seems to shows NOTHING but noise..But read from FFT sink, it did show the signal.

I tried to find some documents on gnuradio+GRC, but nothing much on that.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Guanbo