Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Import Question

From: mehmet kabasakal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Import Question
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 10:34:09 +0300

Thanks Josh,

I will try to understand the generated python code after execution of grc file.
One more thing, while i was searching on the net, i found
http://www.joshknows.com/gnuradio this link.
In the USRP Sink part, the script

#Tune the center frequency
u.tune(subdev._which, subdev, frequency)

gives attribute error because of ._which but when i try which() it
doesn't give any error.

I couldn't understand the reason.