Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What do the USRP2 LED lights indicate?

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What do the USRP2 LED lights indicate?
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:45:19 +0400

Hi Josh,

On Jul 12, 2010, at 8:59 PM, Josh Blum wrote:

> Much documentation is actually on gnuradio.org, here is a starting point
>
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/USRP2

Thanks for the pointer. I just scrolled down to

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/USRP2GenFAQ

and saw the info on the LED lights. It would have been good if this was put
into a quick start guide for the USRP2.

I actually landed on the FAQ a couple of hours ago, but just glanced through
it, since I was looking for something to get me quickly up and running, and
missed out the part with the LEDS.

I'm trying to build GNU Radio from the git sources on Mac OS X 10.6.4 right
now, and will try GRC shortly.

Elvis Dowson