Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fm modulation

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fm modulation
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:13:41 +0200

If you fix your sampling rates to be consistent in all blocks (e.g.
64k on audio side, 320k on the other side) and decrease the signal
frequency to be strictly less than half the audio rate, say 31 kHz
you'll see the peaks.

Note that the NBFM block is for narrow band FM, which usually means
less than 5kHz. If you want to send higher frequency signal you may
want to switch to the WBFM block.

Alex