Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build GNU Radio on Mac OS X 10.6.4 for

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build GNU Radio on Mac OS X 10.6.4 for USRP2
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:24:30 +0400

HI Harley,
                     I managed to get GNU Radio building off the git repo a
couple of hours ago and posted the steps back to the mailing list:

http://old.nabble.com/Build-instructions-for-GNU-Radio-%2B-USRP2-%2B-WBX-on-Fedora-12-64-bit-VMware-image-td29147498.html

I used VMware Fusion 3.1.0, with Fedora 12 64-bit. The host hardware was an
iMac 27" i7 Quad core system with 4GB RAM.

I allocated with 8 CPUs to the Fedora VM and 2048GB RAM. The second ethernet
adapter was configured as a bridged ethernet network adapter.

Elvis Dowson