Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build GNU Radio on Mac OS X 10.6.4 for

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build GNU Radio on Mac OS X 10.6.4 for USRP2
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:33:43 -0700

Well, I have build it on the mac. I just used standard makefiles to build. I got my dependencies from installable web packages and mac ports. If you have installed gnuradio, then you probably have all the dependencies. I didnt try the xcode project file generation with cmake.

The driver is able to talk to the usrp2, however, I just noticed that since i put the code in to resize the buffer, that mac osx gives error: no buffer space available. There seems to a sysctl to resize the incoming udp buffer size but it wont let me go as high as 50MB, and I cant find a sysctl for the send buffer. I will probably put some code in to conditionally disable the buffer resizing on mac until its figured out.

-Josh