Re[Discuss-gnuradio] ceiving Wireless Video in GNU Radio

From: Jack Ott
Subject: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] ceiving Wireless Video in GNU Radio
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:13:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm a complete beginner to begin with so please don't assume I know
anything at all regarding SDR.

What I would like to know is the steps required to capture and view a
2.4GHz camera's wireless transmission? Assuming I have a USRP2 unit and
a successful GNU Radio installation what are the steps required to
achieve that?