[Discuss-gnuradio] pre-correction function

From: Mathias Coinchon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pre-correction function
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:01:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am interested in implementing pre-correction in gnuradio for linearisation of
a power amplifier (class AB, MOSFET).

Has anybody experience or clue regarding this subject ?

I am looking for a function I could apply on the output signal.

We use gnuradio and USRP for OFDM modulation (DAB) and we would like to try to
maximize the output of the PA.
At the moment, the efficiency is really low (<20%) because we have to stay in
the very linear zone of the PA and also the backoff needs to be very high to
avoid saturation due to PAPR.

Thank you

Mathias