Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on osx 10.6.4

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on osx 10.6.4
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:31:50 +0400

Hi Michael,
                         I've managed to get gr-qtgui to pass all configuration checks for building on Mac OS X 10.6.4.

What do you think I should do next ? Is there a simple gnuradio example that I can run to test if the gr-qtgui component is working?

For the qwt3dplot-0.2.7 sources, use the attached qmake pro file, to install it to /usr/local folder. The default pro file doesn't have the installation directives.

Here is the result of gnuradio ./configure.

<snip> ...

checking for PyQt4 for Qt4... yes
checking for QTCORE... yes
checking for QTGUI... yes
checking for QTOPENGL... yes
checking qwt/qwt.h usability... yes
checking qwt/qwt.h presence... yes
checking for qwt/qwt.h... yes
checking for main in -lqwt... yes
checking qwtplot3d/qwt3d_plot.h usability... yes
checking qwtplot3d/qwt3d_plot.h presence... yes
checking for qwtplot3d/qwt3d_plot.h... yes
checking for main in -lqwtplot3d-qt4... no
checking for main in -lqwtplot3d... yes
Component gr-qtgui passed configuration checks; building.

<snip> ...

The following GNU Radio components have been successfully configured:

config
gruel
gnuradio-core
gr-msdd6000