Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on osx 10.6.4

From: Harley Myler
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on osx 10.6.4
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:45:59 -0500

On Jul 20, 2010, at 9:11 PM, Elvis Dowson wrote:

Hi,
        I've made some progress with getting 64-bit GNU Radio running on Mac OS X 10.6.4, with 64-bit Cocoa using wxPython.

All the required components are fully built in 64-bit mode. The only thing I need to resolve is to get OpenGL to work with wxPython. I'll post the instructions once I get OpenGL also working.

Here is a screenshot of the non-openGL version of the FFT window from the gr-wxgui folder.

<PastedGraphic-1.png>

After I'm done with this, I'll try to get gr-qtgui working, in full 64-bit mode.

I quickly tried the dial-tone.py test app and it was working, so atleast gnuradio-core is built correctly in 64-mode.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson

Nice work!!! Great to see that in a Mac window. Please write a howto or something at some point--wading through all the posts and exchanges is not only tedious, but some steps get lost along the way.

BTW, you may be the first to have gotten this far, congrats.

Harley Myler

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.