Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unknown dboard-id

From: Ninja
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unknown dboard-id
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 02:05:07 +0700

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the info.

I just understand the different of UHD based and USRP2-gnuradio, so tried using
non-uhd firmware and fpga (txrx_raw_eth_20100608.bin, u2_rev3-20100603.bin) on
sd card, and run usrp2_fft.py, it works as gui is shown up. But I still see
0x002 displayed there (in bottom of window, between "address@hidden" and
"analog bb").

And also, I am very newbie on this stuff so probably following question would
be silly here. I tried to read the link for clock modification but had no idea
what it's talking about (what to be removed?), do you have link with
comprehensive picture? And as usrp2_fft.py is working now, do I still need to
modify the clock?what's the effect?

- Rasyid